NJHMFA and Lending Institutions: A Great Partnership to Help Home Buyers
NJHMFA relies on lender partners to promote and deliver their products and services to customers. Our programs are generally targeted to the specific housing markets and the needs of the low- and moderate-income borrowers in N.J. Utilizing our program offerings will help lenders meet their business development and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) goals for community-oriented and affordable lending.
Additionally, as a first point of contact with the borrower(s) you are afforded the opportunity to share with them other products and services to help with their daily banking needs. Finally, as an NJHMFA Lender you play a significant role in helping borrower(s) achieve the dream of homeownership.
Apply to become an NJHMFA Lender
- Single Family Participation Application - Fillable PDF
- Lender Contact Form - Fillable PDF
- Chapter 51 Form
- Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran
- Policy and Procedures for Participating Lenders - Also known as the "Seller's Guide" - Updated January 2021 - Effective January 1, 2021
FOR BEST RESULTS: Download and open with Adobe Acrobat Reader to use search and bookmark functions. These features may not appear when opened in a web browser window.
- Mortgage Purchase Agreement
- Mortgage Program Servicing Guide